2.08.2008

This is Mason.

bouncing curls.

dirty knees.

always in motion.



That's my little boy. And yes, he's a LITTLE BOY now. Not a baby. Not even a toddler. Something that is more and more apparent to me each day that passes.


This is the first little ray of sunshine to enter my life, this is the first little person to shake my world and turn it upside down in all the most perfect ways, to teach me the meaning of love. This is the "blond lightning" racing through my heart and my home. He loves dirt, books, dandelions, and jumping in puddles and he never. stops. talking.


I simply adore him. This picture is Mason. I don't care that it's blurry, in fact -- that makes it even better. Because let me tell you, life with this kiddo is a blur. And I wouldn't have it any other way.


1 comment:

Torsion de Citron said...

What a gorgeous visual description of your little boy. That is a child that is truely joyful.