5.06.2008

Best of the Best Awards - Charlotte Magazine

Every year Charlotte Magazine has the BOB (Best of the Best) Awards where they list the best of the best Charlotte has to offer in over 250 categories.

I was absolutely floored and stunned when they approached me to tell me that they wanted to name me as Charlotte's Best Children's Photographer. I've been in shock since they contacted me, especially since I've always been like Steve Martin's character in The Jerk -- ecstatic just to see my own name in print in the phonebook. ;)

As you can imagine, I am so overwhelmed and so honored and so thankful to have been mentioned among the best of the best!

You can check out Charlotte Magazine online at www.charlottemagazine.com and look for me at the BOB Awards Event at Circle Court in the Neiman Marcus wing of SouthPark Mall on Thursday, May 8 from 6-9pm.



4 comments:

zhappyhomemaker said...

YES! My last post is totally vindicated! You ARE massively talented and awesome and now the REST OF THE WORLD agrees with me!!!

I mean, the REST OF CHARLOTTE agrees with me!!

I really do, truly, love your style, yk.

Alicia Williams Photography said...

Hold up, now... there's still that Andy Griffith thing. You'll be hard pressed to get all of Charlotte to agree with you on THAT, Tracy.

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!

:D

Angela said...

What an honor! I'm so excited for you. :)

And I agree with Tracy on this, though I have no idea what her stance on Andy Griffith is.

zhappyhomemaker said...

Let's just say...he's no Alicia! ;)