5.25.2008

I have so many images to blog!

This has been my busiest week so far this year! I had a session scheduled almost every day last week. Whew!
You probably recognize these kids from another blog post a couple months ago -- mom wanted more pictures of them with their other set of grandparents.


Don't let this serious expression fool you -- this little Miss is a stinker and full of laughs and mischief. She kept threatening to throw me into the lake!


Her beautiful sister:


And their little brother -- look at that face and tell me he's not planning some shenanigans!

And some from today. I fell in LOVE with these kids. They are so sweet. By the time I left they were blowing kisses to me and saying, "I love you!" How cool is that?! Definitely the best part of my job.





No comments: